A Pumpkin in coconut milk. Today I want to present a very easy menu for everyone to do. I have ever cooked this menu for a long time ago at my class. This menu is seem like a meal in its name. but if you like pumpkin I'm sure you will miss this one.
1. 2 cup Sliced Pumpkin (Slice for stick shape)(1 inch long)
2. 2 1/2 cup Fresh Water
3. 1 cup Thick Coconut Cream
4. 1 cup Thin Coconut Milk
5. 2 Pandanus Leaves
6. 40 g Sugar
7. 40 g Palm Sugar
8. 1/4 teaspoon Salt
1. Clean sliced pumpkin, for good looking don't peel skin off.
2. Put thin coconut milk, pandanus leaves, sugar in the pot and boil it up with medium heat until it boiled.
3. Put sliced pumpkin(1), then boil it until the body of pumpkin is softened and cooked (for 10 minutes).
4. Put thick coconut cream and salt, then boil it up until it boiled again and turn off the stove.
5. Serve it it small bowl immediately. (hot or cool down as you like)