Krong Krang Kati Sod (Caramelized crisps in coconut cream)
A Caramelized crisps in coconut cream. This menu is very cute on my opinion and the taste of krong krang ball is very sticky. If you like to chew a gum on your mouth I suggest you this one. This menu is one of my favorite too.
1. 3/4 cup Tapioca Flour
2. 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
3. 1 cup Thick Coconut Cream
4. 1/2 cup Sugar
5. 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
6. 3 teaspoons Roasted White Sesame
1. Winnow tapioca flour then mix with coconut milk in the brazen pan, boil it up with low heat until the tapioca flour dissolved, stir until it become sticky and dry then turn off the stove.
2. Knead the prepared flour(1)and pellet it for ellipse shape (1 inch long), then push it on krong krang plate (you can use fork instead) to make the pattern on each of krong krang balls, after that roll over the each of krong krang balls on tapioca flour and cover it with half dry thin linen cloth.
3. Fill fresh water in the pot then boil it up until it boiled, fill the prepared krong krang balls(2) in the pot and wait until it cooked (the ball will become transparent), then fill the cooked krong krang balls(3) in the cold water for awhile and drain water out.
4. Mix thick coconut cream, sugar and salt in the pot, boil it up with low heat wait until it boiled, then fill the cooked krong krang balls(3) and boil it again for awhile then turn off the stove
5. Serve it in small bowl and scatter over with roasted white sesame. (hot or cool down as you like)