Moji Nakhonsawan

Moji (Thai Style) This is my favorite dessert of all time. I should say this Moji is different from Moji (Japan Style). A Moji from Japan made of rice but Moji (Thai Style) made of flour and sweetened condensed milk.


And the taste is different too Moji (Thai Style) will be more delicate, soft and mellow than Moji (Japan Style) Moji (Thai Style) is very popular as a souvenir from Nakhonsawan. My friend always buy it for me at all time when she goes back home.


Moji (Japan Style) called in other name's Daifuku. It will be more sticky and sweet than Moji (Thai Style) and the way they prepare is harder than Moji (Thai Style). If I found how to cook I will post for you later.


I want to eat it ............... Yum Yum...



Moji (Japan Style)                               Moji (Thai Style)


Moji Nakhonsawan

2 Comments:

Movies Gallery 2011 5 May 2011 11:42  

Really yummiees...I liked to eat. Thanks for sharing.

MLB2k11
reliance data card in chennai

Mojimaesawing 31 January 2012 22:17  

Maesawing is the production of traditional Thai desserts famous dessert Krayasart Krayasart Maesawing
The owner's original formula manufactured and sold more than 90 years of Nakhonsawan

Post a Comment

Thai Dessert


I'm the one who really love thai dessert.

The taste is very delicate and mellow.

I want to invite you to my kitchen just enjoy cooking with me.

Maybe my recipes will be your dessert tonight.

------------------------

If you really like and want to support my blog.

Please donate via PayPal.

Thank You